Thursday, May 19, 2005

Cell Phones

For some reason I have just been looking for Cell Phones for here in the Bay Area, probably because everyone here has one and it's good for organizing and doing stuff. It would be cool but it is kindof expensive if I am only going to use it for 3 and a half months. Metro PCS looks like a good deal, that is just in the San Francisco area but would cover everywhere I'd be hanging out around here, it's $40 per month but the first month is free. I thought the phones were really cheap but turns out that they will be about $80 so it's not super cheap. It would end up being about $160 to have a Cell Phone for the next 3 and a half months but I think I have better things to spend my money on, hehe!! Looks kinda cool and would be nice for traveling but the other companies seem expensive. Prepaid doesn't seem much cheaper since you actually have to pay a certain amount every 90 days or so which is kinda crazy!

No comments: