Thursday, May 12, 2005

Napa Valley this weekend

We're booked on a Napa Valley wine tour for this weekend. Check out the website here!
http://www.travelsf.com/winecountry.asp

It looks pretty sweet and a bus trip will be easier and more organized than trying to drive around the area. So that should be pretty fun!

Tonight I watched Star Wars Episode 2 in preparation for Episode 3 which comes out next week! It was sweet and I bet Episode 3 is going to be totally awesome. Did some random stuff like laundry and listening to my new Dave Matthews Band CD tonight, cleaned up a bit because the kitchen is starting to get a bit messy! Tomorrow I need to do a huge clean and do some more laundry and get the place a little nicer for when my new roommates arrive next weekend!

Today was really sweet again, I am a bit sore from the Badminton game that I played after work yesterday but it's all good. I am going to play Badminton at work again next week I think.

My birthday weekend is going to be sooooo awesome. Universal Studios on my birthday, that's the best place you could be for your birthday!!!!

No comments: