Friday, June 03, 2005

Birthday cake candles from Kristen

Awesome!! As usual I am still celebrating my birthday, 5 days later. :)

Kristen sent me some really awesome Happy Birthday candles along with the streamers and balloons so last night we made some fudge brownies (thanks to Matthew for bringing over oil and 2 eggs cause we didn't have that stuff) and we had another birthday cake for me! Wahoo!!

The little clown candle is succchhh a nice story. Kristen sent it to me with a little note saying that it was her favourite candle on her birthday cakes for years... what a sweetheart she is for sending me that! So I didn't light the clown so I can give it back to Kristen but I lit the Happy Birthday candles as you can see from the pictures!

Tomorrow we are leaving to go camping for the weekend to Big Sur and that will be totally awesome I am sure of it. Well I better get to sleep as it is 2:49am! Back to my old tricks again of staying up super late and doing random things like catching up on emails in the middle of the night. :) Fun weekend with the other Pixar Interns this weekend, it will be so awesome!!


Birthday cake with Kristen's awesome candles!

Another pic of my awesome cake

No comments: