Thursday, June 09, 2005

Free Vietnamese dinners are always a good thing

Tonight was sweet! Alex (my new roommate) had some friends visiting work and one of the girls has a uncle who owns a Vietnamese restaurant in Alameda. So we went to Alameda and had a huge meal, and it was soooo good and free! Crazy!! So that was really amazing for the girls to invite us. They are friends of Alex's from Brown (in Rhode Island) and were very excited to see Pixar and hang out with us. We were happy to hang out with them, and it was crazy that they got free dinner for all of us. Amazing!

We got home this evening and Matthew and Jarrod came over to play some Halo 2 on XBox so that was totally awesome. We finished off the evening with leftovers from dinner and 2 episodes of Arrested Development! Awesome!!

Today I finnnnnaaallllllllllllly got my lazy buns into the sweet gym at work and worked out for about 30-45min. I did the elliptical machine for 30 min and a bit of free weights after that. I am going to leave a shirt and shorts at work so I can work out much more often than I have been!! :)

This weekend I am staying around the area and not heading off too far. Maybe I'll go into San Francisco one of the days to go shopping but mostly I will just be hanging around and relaxing and doing my laundry, listening to some music, hangin' out with my roommates and such. Fun times.

Oh yeah my free scooter news! Talking about free stuff, I got a free scooter at work which rocks but there was a bolt missing that needed to be fixed. So one of the new interns at work offered to fix it for me and do a spraypaint job on it too, so that rocks! I am excited to see it!

No comments: