Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Ben Folds tomorrow night

Dude... I am SO excited for the Ben Folds concert tomorrow night. Ben Folds (website here: http://www.benfolds.com) is one of the best Piano players I've ever heard. I looovvve his music. He used to be the lead singer/piano player for the band Ben Folds Five but now he is doing solo music. Some amazing tunes. I somehow convinced Matt Parrott to join me and drop a bunch of cash on this concert and I think we are going to have an awesome time.

I especially like a song called "One Down" from his album called "Ben Folds Live" - oh man it rocks.

Just getting everything finished at work before I head home. Home will be fun and I have lots to do when I get back. Moving and tons of other stuff and then I am going to be a Frosh Leader (a first-year Waterloo student floor leader) for VOC, the Village Orientation Committee. That means that my frosh leading partner and I will be the two designated leaders for one of the residence "houses" on campus and it is always a reallly fun time. I helped plan this kind of stuff for our high school's Grade 9 orientation weeks back in the day, so it is fun to be a part of this at University as well. Good times! Should be a busy time to get all my stuff moved to my new place in Waterloo but it'll be cool. Looking forward to my new house and meeting my new roommates.

No comments: