Sunday, November 20, 2005

3D Culvert assignment finished!

Today I finished my 3D Culvert assignment for my Fine Arts class, good times!!

Here are some of the final renders and also here is a link to the movie if you'd like to see it.
It's pretty big (85Mb) but I like how it turned out. Fun stuff.

I took some of my old assignments (rotating sphere machine, wine glasses, sake bottle, etc) and busted them up a bit and put them into this assignment!

Check out the movie at:
http://www.mikejutan.com/3D/movies/ and click on "Assignment 5".
















First scene in the culvert, some graffiti on the walls, lights, glow, fog, and my old assignments scattered along the ground. :)
















Close up of the light and light holder texture
















Sake bottle and wine glasses

No comments: