Saturday, November 05, 2005

MSTs, Floyd-Warshall Algorithm and Groceries

Well after a few days of well-needed break from homework, I am back at it in full swing. I got some important stuff done today like getting my new bank card (the ATM at school ate my card this week!!) Got some good groceries today too, spent lots of money on the food that I really like and continuing the "Celebration for finishing Midterms" that seems to have lasted all week!! :)

Tonight I went fierce on Algorithms, I finished about 3/4 of the assignment all tonight and that was awesome. I wasn't sure how long it would take me but I am pretty happy with the progress I made. I had to talk about some theoretical stuff relating to MSTs (Minimum Spanning Trees) and program a Floyd-Warshall Algorithm, for finding shortest paths. Similar stuff to what I was doing last week in Networking but a bit more general. It is going really well and I should be done this sooner than expected so I can move onto other homework. Sweeeet.

Just having fun and getting lots of work done. The O.C. this week was AWESOME!!

No comments: