Monday, November 14, 2005

Zach Braff's blog?!!! Man this rocks!

Tonight I somehow came across Zach Braff's blog, oh man that is insane!!!
As you can see from a bunch of the previous posts about Scubs ("Man, Scrubs is awesome". "Why is Scrubs the best TV show ever", and so on...), I am now totally hooked on this wicked TV show.

Turns out the lead actor in the show has his own blog and he's posted a video post there to all of his fans, oh man that is super cool. If I am famous one day, then Zach, I will be sure to take your brilliant example. That is amazing, I am totally blown away. I've never seen someone so famous actually care this much about their fans. That ROCKS.

Check out his video post!
http://gardenstate.typepad.com/zach_braffs_garden_state_/2005/11/a_video_post_fr.html

Anyway, back to homework and daydreaming about being an actor on Scrubs. Hehe.

No comments: