Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Mr. Show, 24, roomies, Canadian Election!

I'm having a suuuuppper awesome time with my new roomies, oh man how could 3 roommates possibly be this awesome?!?! Well, it sure is marvelous. We are all instant best friends, it's really quite awesome/perfect. Frank said a bunch of times how happy he is that we are all "good times" and I must certainly agree. This TOTALLY and undeniably rocks.

In other news, after seeing David Cross and Bob Odenkirk yesterday, the awe/wonder of the situation made me, uh, "re-evaluate" why in the world I didn't own the Mr. Show DVDs. I scored a wicked price and got a set of all of them today which rooooccckkks.

We went back to Jon and Angelique's apartment tonight with a whole bunch of the Pixar homeys for more junk food, Red Vines (see significance from New Year's post) and to watch the rest of the season premiere of "24" - I haven't seen this show before but it's pretty intense and awesome. It's fun to watch it in a big group where everyone is booing the bad guys and cheering when the good guys come in and take down the jerks/bad guys. It rocked pretty fierce. Oh yeah on that note, we "rocked pretty fierce" on Guitar Hero again tonight, man I love that game.

I signed up for a mail-in ballot for the Canadian election which is next week. I just got it so I need to send it back asap. In Canada we just vote for the person in our riding, and there are about 4 or 5 big parties (Liberals, Conservatives, NDP the New Democratic Party, the Parti Quebecois and the Green Party) plus a whole bunch of smaller ones. Generally the election is expected to go mostly to votes between the Liberals and the Conservatives and a fair bit of NDPs as well, but no one is in clear majority so it looks like it will be a minority government anyway which is probably good to keep everyone in check. It's going to be reasonably close so it's important for me to vote even though I am away from home.

Otherwise all is good. Having an awesome time at work and working hard on some really interesting stuff. I am doing lots of fun stuff with my Intern friends from the summer and also lots of new Interns started today (including my roommates) so it was great and I have sooooooo many awesome new friends here, oh man it's marvelous. I love it here!! :) I'm not sure what the plan for this coming weekend is, probably just the usual kind of stuff. Tomorrow night is Scrubs which is quite important, hehe I love that show and it is almost too awesome for words.

Oh yeah, did I mention I saw David Cross yesterday?!?!?!??!??!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was soooooooooooo cool.

No comments: