Tuesday, January 10, 2006

My desk got "decorated" for me

Haha I went into work this morning to find a set of 93 empty Chinese food take out containers lining my office walls, desk and strategically placed on the corners of my cube at work. Of course this marvelous office prank/decoration was done by the crazy Piotr, and it was pretty hilarious.

These take out containers were sitting around on Friday on the famed "free shelf" and no one wanted them, so Piotr came in on the weekend and, uh, "decorated" my cube with the whole set of 93 take out containers. Hahahaha.

Ok it gets even funnier, I left my computer logged in so Piotr sent an email to all of the other Interns which was supposed to be from me, describing how much I like the Chinese Food restaurant House of Nan King and because of my love for House of Nan King I had to decorate my cube in Chinese Food take out boxes. Piotr wrote the email in such Jutan-style that everyone thought it was actually from me, oh man that is hilarious.

Anyway here is the fake email from "me" which was actually from Piotr!!
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 07 44:49 -0800
Re: I loooove House of Nanking

Mike Jutan wrote:

Hey yous guys,

I just wanted to show every one how much I love Chinese food. After I've been to House of Nanking soooo many times I've collected quite a few of their take out boxes. I decided to decorate my whole cube with them to remind me of just how freaking good this place is. The food there is really amazing.
Here are a couple of pics of my cube. Help me pick the best one to put on my blog.

And by the way, if you have any chinese take out boxes which you don't need, could you hook me up. There is still plenty of room in my cube.
U S A

Jutan clan
aka cash money billllls
Haha it is so true to life that Taylor was completely convinced that this was actually from me. My gosh I guess that is actually how I sound in emails... wow that is hilarious.

Anyway here are the pics and I have left most of these up to give props to Piotr's hour-long setup time on the weekend for this marvelous prank/office decoration. Amazing. I love this place!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A few people stopped by to ask, "Hey Mike what's the deal with the take out containers?!" So I had to explain this to a whole bunch of people. Haha good times.


Cool focal length vibe

Array of take out containers

And more

Cool

And more and more

Super cool panoramic shot of my desk with Piotr's "decorations" haha

No comments: