Thursday, January 19, 2006

Pictures with Digital SLR Camera

Tonight we watched the start of this cool space show called Battlestar Gallactica, it was pretty good. Usually I don't really like Science Fictiony stuff as much as other types of shows, but it was pretty good and my roommates really like it so we watched about half of the starting episode (about 2 hours) and it was pretty good.

I have to read some more Harry Potter tonight cause I haven't been reading enough of that lately and it rocks. Anyway onto more interesting news!! I am going to LA in a few weeks, it's all sorted out and I am really excited for it, now I just need to book my flight.

Here are some super cool photos I took tonight with my Mom's new Canon Rebel XT Digital SLR Camera, it is really amazing and it takes some awesome photos. I got a Sandisk Extreme III 2Gb card today which really is quite impressive. I can take photos continuously, about 3 per second or maybe more, and the buffer doesn't fill up! So I took about 50 photos within maybe 20 or 30 seconds and they were all instantly saved to the card. It does a great job and I am excited to take a lot of photos outside with this camera, it is going to take some amazing photos I bet!!

Here are a few photos I took tonight.


Green Tea bottle close up

One of my favourite pics of the night

Alternate focusing points

Trying out ISO 1600 inside at night

Focus on the DVD and then move the camera

Focus on specific keys on my keyboard

Cool

More water bottle photos

No comments: