Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Taylor's house and Jupiter in Berkeley

Today was pretty relaxed, I went to Taylor's house and he wanted to introduce me to Football since I am pretty impressively bad at caring about sports on TV, so he wanted to give me a good intro. It was pretty fun but more importantly we had a lot of good snacks. We bought some Red Vines licorice again (see the post from New Years about the newfound importance of Red Vines licorice) and I had a really monstrously good bagel with chicken on it, man it was tasty.

In the evening we watched Arrested Development, ohhh man I love that show. Once again it was totally genius tonight. What a brilliant show, so many inside jokes and self-referencing, it is so hilarious and unique and magnificent.

Tonight we met up with Taylor's girlfriend Caitlin and went to Jupiter in Berkeley, that is a pretty cool place and they had some nice lights and decorations up tonight. There was some live Jazz music but unfortunately we missed it but I am sure we will go to Jupiter again soon, that place rocks.

I have been watching this hilarious show that Andy Samberg (current Saturday Night Live actor) used to do and it's awesome, I'll post more about it as I watch more of it, it's really cool.

Anyway here are some good pics from the day's activities.


Taylor's AWESOME new Playstation 2 guitar game, yes this is the controller for the game

Taylor's sweet Cars jacket, I have the same one

Ohhh man, Mom and Dad here is a good birthday present for me!!

Taylor on the couch

Taylor and Caitlin at Jupiter

Me at Jupiter in classic Jutan photo pose

Cool fire thing at Jupiter

Another pic of the fire fountain display

Cool lights at Jupiter

Good times

No comments: