Thursday, March 23, 2006

Have a good trip home Taylor

Well today it was sad to see Taylor off. He is headed back to SCAD tomorrow to finish up his last term, and then is probably going to LA after that as far as he has planned at the moment I think.

We had a cake for him today and crashed one of his meetings with a cake and cheered for him. I got him a DVD and wrote him a little something.

And now for a message to Taylor...

Taylor I am sure you will read this so just wanted to let you know... you have been an awesome friend to me and all of the other guys and girls here. Our many 24 watching parties, Scrubs watching nights, restaurant eating, movie watching, pool playing, breakdancing awesomeness has been a fantastic time that we will never forget. You are a great friend to have and we are all going to miss having you around here bro. Enjoy school and belt out your last term so we can see you again soon. Hope to see you in September or so, and you better come up here and visit or "ya-mo pass out on YOUR couch" if ya know what I'm sayin'.

Taylooour you're a legend and a scholar. I think I speak for the whole P-Dizzle intern homeys/crew when I say... we are gonna miss you bro.

Enjoy your term at school... and I'll keep in touch re: sweet Pixar swag.

No comments: