Thursday, March 23, 2006

My parents are visiting, Scrubs and The O.C. rock

Tonight was totally sweet. My parents arrived and are visiting so that is awesome. My Mom brought me some Tim Hortons coffee!! Sweet.

I missed The O.C. last week so I had to catch up last night, man it was amazing. I can't believe Summer said "awkward" in the classic way that has somehow caught on... the bird in "Hookwinked" says "awkward" too in the same tone of voice... it's hilarious. Hmm that reminds me, lots of Animated movies coming out soon. I am pretty excited to see Ice Age 2, I bet it is going to be awesome. Hoodwinked was pretty funny, I might see it again when it comes out on DVD. Good times.

Anyway now that I am talking about TV, I watched Scrubs tonight and man I love that show. I haven't mentioned this for a while so I'd better say it again, man Scrubs is AMAZING!!!!!!!! I love the storylines, I love the morals to the stories, I love the characters, I love the actors, oh yeah and I definitely love the music. What an amazing show.

Other than random TV goodness, things are going awesomely at work. Lots of interesting stuff to do, lots of great people and I am excited for school again this summer.

No comments: