Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Postcards and presents

Tonight I've been writing tons of Pixar concept art postcards to friends back home in Canada and around here in the USA. I wrote a whole bunch and I was super tired tonight after watching Scrubs (which ROCKED by the way) but I stayed up a bit longer and got that second wind again and now I am still doing stuff.

I am not sure how I came across this, but I just saw a picture of this really cute guinea pig, it's one of the new beanie babies and I saw a picture and was like "Yep, I am buying that right now for my sister!" So Norm if you are reading this, watch your mail in the next few days for a Beanie Baby Guinea Pig named "Rosa" haha!! Good times.

Matt Parrott arrived tonight I think so it'll be great to hang out when he stops by in a few days.


Cute beanie babies

No comments: