Tonight I worked on putting together my first major scene for Fine Arts this term. It is going decently well, I've finally found something that works for the Pop Can, and the glasses are looking good and will look better once I have the lighting figured out.
I have some possible ideas for the wall texture, but the wood table I haven't managed to find anything decent yet, I might just take photos of real tables and map those images onto this table.
Anyway it's going pretty well but I gotta get to bed now cause I am going to go meet my Graphics Prof tomorrow morning to discuss my Project.
First test in new environment
Fixed pop can tab, made a table
Added walls to environment
Raytraced Shadows look pretty sweet
Whooa crazy shader here
Chrome shader looks good
Chrome shader on top and bottom of Pop Can, Red metal shader for rest of can
Nice blue colour and test of wall shader
Nicer wall shader
Possible wood shader