Friday, November 10, 2006

Simpsons DVD, The O.C. and going to the O.C.

So it's 3:45am and I'm still up. No particular reason, just too excited to sleep and too much going on and too many cool shows to watch. I bought Simpsons Season 4 today and it rocks. I watched a good 3 or 4 episodes and then watched Season 4 Episode 2 of The O.C. and it was sweeet. Still not sure if I am going to stick with the show but it's still pretty rockin' at the moment.

We watched Cars last night and it was just awesome. The short film "Mater and the Ghostlight" was really funny too.

Alex is coming here tomorrow so that is going to be sweet and then we are headed off to Los Angeles for a few days and I am taking some time off work and we are going to hang out with some of my friends in the LA area. Definitely looking forward to it and I'll post lots of pics when we get back.

How come now that Alex got a MacBook Pro with a Core 2 Duo chip, I want one too?!! :) Hehe I bet it is going to be cool, I am looking forward to seeing it once he has opened it.

Hehe ok now it's 4am. Good times at Jupiter in Berkeley tonight and getting Gelato with some of the homeys from work. Happy times. Also we met with Ed Catmull today and that was really awesome and he gave a very interesting talk. Looks like there might be something cool to check out on the Apple Campus next week and we might go see that.

No comments: