Monday, November 27, 2006

Swwwwwwwwweet new Cars toys!!

Today was awesome for a whole bunch of reasons, but to make it even better I won my Ebay bids on some supppppper aweeesssome new Cars toys!! There are some really amazing new Cars toys coming out, now that I thought I had all of the Cars toys it looks like there are quite a few more. These are so amazing and I am glad to say I've kept up my collection and I should still have all the available ones at the moment!! Awesome. I am still keeping my eye out for the new movie moments characters that come out in January, those are going to be fantastic.

These are totally sweet, I just got a Radiator Springs version of Lightening McQueen, Hudson Hornet with all of his stickers on and a Yellow/Gold coloured Ramone. Amazing!!


Radiator Springs McQueen


Fabulous Hudson Hornet


Yellow Ramone

No comments: