Tuesday, December 12, 2006

My Raytracer on Waterloo website, Pixar is awesome

Today was totally amazing.

First off it looks like my Raytracer and my fellow CS 488 Waterloo Computer Graphics students' puppets have been posted to the University of Waterloo CS 488 Introduction to Computer Graphics website! Check it out at: http://www.student.cs.uwaterloo.ca/~cs488/ and click on "Exhibition." They've posted our puppets from Assignment 3, and also my Raytracer Project. The T-shirt that I created with the puppets from the course is also posted!! Sweet!!

Tonight we worked until the evening and then Sarah and I went for some really good Indian Food in Rockridge. Man I love that place.

Then we went back to Pixar and Sarah and I printed off a whole lot of pictures of all of the stuff the Interns have done over the past 4 months. It was awesome that I really had most of the important pictures documented on my Blog so it was easy to get them and print them off. They are for the special top-secret Intern Project!! I won't ruin the surprise here so I'll post pictures if I can once we announce it.

Rock on. Things are still super busy this week but they are going to start wrapping up soon and then I am pretty excited for Chanukkah and also to be seeing my family and hanging out at home for a bit before heading back to school in January for my last school term!!

No comments: