Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!!

Rockin' out over here in Toronto for New Years. It's awesome. I hung out last night with Tim and some of his super awesome friends from school in Halifax. They rocked pretty frickin' fierce and then we shared a pie that we put in the oven for an hour, and it totally sucked and we made fun of it for like 10 minutes (but kept eating it anyway)... hehe good times.

Today I went to the Eaton Centre for a bit in search of the last 2 Cars toys I need to finish off the collection. Didn't find them but they might get them in at some point.

Tonight we had an amazing time at Matt's ammmmaaazing new apartment. It rocks, and what a view of Toronto!! Anyway it's 5:53am and I've been partying all night. I'll post photos soon. Happy New Years to all!!

No comments: