Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Moving back to Waterloo, Bubble Tea

This morning I took the Greyhound from Toronto back to Waterloo and moved into Res!! Very cool to be back in Res and Yung and Nick are my roommates!! Yung's friend Evelyn came up from Toronto to help us move and she was reaaaaally helpful which was awesome. We all helped carry each other's stuff so the moving in was very quick!!

In the afternoon we got groceries and then packed the fridge and stuff. It is really an awesome apartment and I think we are going to have a fantastic time here!!

Turns out my friend Karen from VOC is donning in this area, which rooocccks!!!! In the evening we went to Mongolian Grill, then I got my bike from my old apartment and then we all went for Bubble Tea. Here are some pics from today.


Just moving in


Sweet room


Slick bathroom


Hallway


We have one of those cool and weird apartment calling things!!!)


Another nice pic of the lounge


Clean fridge


Nice cupboards


Sweet stove


Yung at Bubble Tea


Me rockin' out


Evelyn is relaxing before driving home


Chuuunnngg!!!!!!!


Workin' it


Yung and Evelyn


Me and Evelyn striking a pose


Hip Hop style


Whhaattt uuupppp!!!!!!


Yung, Evelyn and Nick


Karen in her room


Karen cutting me some "Chinese Cake"


Karen cut too much cake so she tried to make it thinner so we could share it, and tried slicing it down the middle, and then that was too hard. It was hilarious and we photo-documented this awesome event!!!!


Haha us and our cake


My clothes all unpacked


Cars Sheets ready for use!!!!!


My books


Desk and computer setup


Cool closeup of Mike Wazowski


Buzz and Woody Cars


Luigi and Guido


Awesome one of Hudson Hornet

2 comments:

malarki said...

wow. even the sheets. :-) i didn't know they made those.

Simply Me said...

I totally approve of the room set up, not that I wouldn't go in and change a few things cause well... you know how I do :)