Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Office roooccckssss

Today was actually kinda nuts. I had a nice day at school, some JSA Bagel Brunch and then off to class. Then back home and wrote my speech for my CS 492 Debate tomorrow in class. Good times. Then I wrote yet another essay in the series of multiple 2,000 word essays for CS 492. Crazy. So that was tonight.

Then I realized I hadn't written up my application for another final scholarship I was going to apply to. It's due tomorrow, so I had to whip that up quickly.

Then I realized that "The Office" is freakin' amazing. I watched 2 episodes last night... tonight I watched about 4 more of them. Ohhhhh maaaaaaaan. The whole cast is awesome. It's totally brilliant. I've seen the British one too a couple of times, and I think my parents would like the British one better. But I totally love the American one, it's fantastic. I just saw the first season basketball game one and it was so funny I was trying not to laugh out loud 'cause it's like 4am and my roommates are asleep.

So why am I up at 4:12am? Watching too many episodes of The Office. Well I guess I need a replacement for The O.C. since it ends next week. :) Also I suppose Scrubs will only be on for maybe 1 more Season after this, so I gotta get some good comedy writing in the mix. Talking about good comedy writing, I really hope Michael Arndt wins the Oscar for Little Miss Sunshine. That movie is legendary.

No comments: