Sunday, February 11, 2007

Some recent pics from Bomber

It's been a super busy week but I thought I'd post some photos of friends from Bomber and from a party we had over the weekend. It's been kinda nuts lately trying to get some things sorted out in my head about what I want to do when I graduate... first though I'm heading to Europe for 3 months for a sweeeet backpacking trip so I am pretty psyched for that. Looking forward to changing gears for a couple of months after 5 years of crraazy Waterloo. :) Good times. Anyhoo, took a couple of breaks this weekend and hung out with some friends which was super fun.


Whhaaatt uppppp!!!!


Me with Sumeet and Diana


Rockin' at Bomber with a popped collar


Ran into Katie from VOC at Bomber last week!!


Emma trying to do an "angry smile" but still just looking really happy


Me looking kinda confused, and Joel and Patty chillin'

No comments: