Monday, June 18, 2007

Something I created in 3D is in the Disney/Pixar Wall-E Trailer!!!!!!!!

OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN.

My friends just sent me this link. The trailer for the new Disney/Pixar film for 2008 is out... and the movie is called Wall-E! This is the movie I was working on as a TD at Pixar.

One of the models I CREATED is in the freakin' TRAILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also did the UV Mapping/logo placement for the little logo on it. It's the basketball sitting inside a globe stand, on a shelf near where you see Wall-E for the first time. THIS IS INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check it out!!!!! http://movies.apple.com/trailers/disney/walle/

THIS ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very sweet Mike!
I love all of your pictures too. But what's up with the cats?