Sunday, July 22, 2007

Back to Canada for a week

I went back to Canada for a week between coming back from Athens and moving to California. We went to Waterloo and I got some of the famous Bubble Tea and then we went back to London and I saw Ratatouille in the theatre with my parents!!!!!! That ROCKED. Seeing my basketball globe on screen in the Wall-E teaser trailer and my name in the credits of Ratatouille was a dream come true, and there was a loud "Wahhhhhooooooooooooo" from my seat in the theatre, as I am sure you can imagine. It was hard to contain my excitement, hehe. SO AWESOME.


Mom, Dad and Norm at the bagel store in Waterloo


Norm opening gifts from Europe


Haha, this explains why I loved the tea shop in Waterloo so much


A great lunch of veggie dumplings and 1/2 sugar, 1/2 tapioca, 2% Milk Watermellon Bubble Tea!!


Hey, it's Jocelyne!!!!!!!


Jocelyne and I happy for my unexpected visit!!


The place where I first saw my name in the credits of a movie!!!!!!!!!!!


Mom and Dad in their Ratatouille shirts


Me and Dad wearing our Ratatouille shirts


Me with an awesome Simpsons movie advertisement


Mom and Dad at Williams for a congratulatory dessert for my Ratatouille credits


Congratulatory food at Williams!!

No comments: