Sunday, October 14, 2007

Friday night madness

Friday night we had some drinks and then I was going to head home but Matt and some of the LucasArts boys were headed to Pres A Vi, this fancy place in the Presidio. So we headed over there and it was awesome!! Really slick place, lots of people, and very "Marina" neighbourhood style, but still cool. So we had a great time there and then Matt and I took off to the Marina area in search of Pizza. It was a fun time and nice to chill with some more of Matt's friends!! The Marina is a nice spot, pretty bustling with activity and stuff. We walked by the place where the one apartment was that I was looking at. I really do like the bustle and excitement over there, but it was pretty nuts, that was the apartment that was $100 more per month than mine, and 2/3 the size!! Crazy. So I definitely made a good choice. :)

No comments: