Thursday, October 18, 2007

Photo Gallery, Big Lebowski

Today was fun again and super awesome at work. Matt aka "Gatobet" though had a generally terrible day, so we hung out after work and got some Pizza, and then watched The Big Lebowski which is good for you I think. Matt had never seen it which is NUTS, so glad we got onto that.

This evening I did 2 major things: filled up my new Jelly Belly gumball machine with Jelly Belly jellybeans, and... got this photo gallery thing finally working. It looks pretty good, I like it.

You can now access the photo gallery here:
http://photogallery.mikejutan.com

Lots more to come on that, and I'll add Europe and stuff too. I really like this setup, it looks good!! A lot like some of the online photo sites, but I can handle it all from my own machine and totally customize it which I like.

No comments: