Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Some website updates

Just did a couple of small website updates today, updated my picture, and a few other things. I've got some more major plans for the website when I get a chance to do this stuff... still need to sort through all my Europe pics and then I'll be able to do all this new stuff.

http://www.mikejutan.com

Here are some of the plans:
  • New front rotating title images from Europe 2007 photos
  • New music recorded with my mixer and condenser Mic I just got
  • Installation of website photo gallery program, looks like Flickr and will store my "best of" USA photos and Europe 2007 photos, along with friends and family photos
  • Movie/Books/Posters/Cool Stuff page? I used to have one of these way back but not anymore. Might return to having some of this stuff
  • RSS feed of most recent blogger update? So then you don't have to link away to the blog if you just want to see the latest post. This way the website is constantly updated when I'm really just posting to Blogger
  • Scroller data with updates, or something to let the visitor know there have been recent blog posts
  • Links to my YouTube videos from Europe 2007
  • General "ILM-ing/LucasFilm-ing" required, some lightsabers, and the like
So lots of stuff there to do, I'll get to this at some point over the next little while. Stay tuned!!

No comments: