Monday, November 05, 2007

Sweeeeeeeeeeet weekend

Ok it's blog catch up time now. This weekend was just awesome, I did a bazillion things and got a bunch of stuff done and also had an awwwessome time.

On Friday, Orion came over from Sacramento again and Matt was busy late at work so just Orion and I got to hang out which rocked. We went to this Thai place near my house that I heard was good and I've been meaning to try for a long time. It rocked. After that we took Orion's siiiiiiiiiiiiiick car out for a ride, and it is awesome. I have always been excited by nice cars, but this one is particularly awesome, and he got a great deal on it too. It's a black 2001 Audi TT and it's sweet!!

Since Matt hadn't called yet and it was like 11pm, we went to the grocery store and spent a while there, and stocked up on a bunch of stuff.

We went back to my place for Margaritas in my new Martini glasses (close enough), and they were really good. We ate some nachos, and then eventually Matt got my my place and we watched some Dave Chappelle and then the guys slept on my futon and air mattress. Here are some pics.


Orion making the Margaritas


Cheers!!


Woooooord up


Chillin' on the couch


Orion with the huuuuuuge bag of chocolate we bought

No comments: