Friday, December 14, 2007

More Pixar Hawaiian shirts

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I'd say that's juuuuust about enough justification for me to spend more money on some of those darn legendary Pixar Hawaiian shirts. So I am going to do my best to imitate one of the most amazing glorious awesome people on the planet (John Lasseter, of course)... with my braaaaaaand new Pixar Incredibles Hawaiian shirt and Pixar Ratatouille Hawaiian shirt!!!

So I finnaaally bought The Incredibles Hawaiian shirt online last week, there is some place selling them for a really cheap price so it seemed necessary. And a friend at Pixar just hooked me up with the new Ratatouille Hawaiian shirt, and I am psyched.

Still - I don't think anything will ever be cooler than the Monsters, Inc one. Man, I love these shirts.


Me in my new Incredibles Hawaiian shirt!!


The Ratatouille Hawaiian shirt I ordered today

2 comments:

Mr.H said...

hi mike, gadda show us where you get those shirts man, great stuff

Unknown said...

yeah Mike. PLEASE tell us how to find these hawaiian shirts. I've been searching the web for hours now and can't find it.