Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!!!

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!

I am ringing in the New Year here in Toronto, Ontario, Canada with a bunch of my best friends and getting to see lots of old friends from high school too. Awesome, awesome, awesome.

Getting the pics and videos ready and I'll post it soon.

Happy New Year to all. And what a great year 2007 was for my blog!! Over the last month (Dec 1- Dec 31) I've had the most visitors come to this blog than ever before... 2650 visits in 1 month, averaging about 100 visitors per day and a maximum of 413 visitors in 1 DAY! Crazy!!

For the entire year, there were 12,082 visitors to this blog, from 88 countries?! That is just insane!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for all of your interest and excitement, and for continuing to read my blog throughout the year!! It's so motivating and pretty much totally unexpected to have somehow snowballed this blog into a readership that spans this many countries. Pretty crazy stuff.

Anyhow thanks again all. And thanks for the massive compliment of coming to visit and read about my life and my travels. Rock and roll!!!!!!

No comments: