Saturday, February 02, 2008

I'm on a mission for a cleaner apartment

Time to get this place sorted out. I am about to do a good 4 loads of laundry... then it's time to attack my bookshelf and crank some Dave Matthews all day while I sort out this mess.

Also, gotta make some blue bottle coffee. Instead of schlepping down to the ferry building today (although I do love it there), I'm going to just stay home and get a ton of stuff done all day. Tonight we are celebrating something ammmmmmmazing for Jess, Frank's wife... (she posted this on her Facebook so it's public knowledge now...) she got a job at ILM!!!!!!! That is so awesome, and I am so happy for her. She is really excited too and I think the plan is to have a bit of a dinner party dealie in Berkeley tonight. So if I want to clean my house I have to get up before Noon (done) get this darn laundry done (starting now) and get a ton of good stuff done here before heading out tonight.

Tomorrow is apparently the Super Bowl?! Haha. So yeah, but my Pixar peeps are partyin', and I miss chillin' with them a lot so I'll probably chill with them for an afternoon of BBQ and big screen TVs... sweet.

Anyway, so it seems blogging isn't cleaning my apartment for me, so off I go. Wish me luck... this place is a mess. :)

No comments: