Monday, February 11, 2008

Tasty dinner, Kurt arriving

Made some tasty dinner last week, a new twist on the famed Jutan Caprese salad, and it was freakin' good.

Thursday night I emailed all my Pixar homeys and told them that our friend Kurt from our Pixar intern days was coming to visit NEXT weekend. Turns out he was actually coming... THIS WEEKEND. I had NO IDEA. :) And he was staying at my house!!! Ahh!!! So I found that out Friday morning that Kurt was coming Friday night, haha, and got things together quickly for his arrival.

Chris, who also interned at Pixar way back but went to school with Kurt, Frank, Jess, Jake and basically everyone else at A&M came to hang out and it was pretty awesome to chill cause we work together but haven't had a major chance to hang out yet. Good stuff.

Friday night we went for Indian Food and then hung out here for a while. Kurt passed out really quickly since he ate too much Indian Food. :)


Mmm... good times


Chris and Kurt in my apartment


Chris loving the Indian Food

No comments: