Friday, February 27, 2009

Haha, I'm a WonderCon "Attending Professional"

This is super cool! I signed up as an "Attending Professional" for WonderCon this year in San Francisco, and I'm on their website!!
WonderCon once again welcomes an incredible list of attending professionals from all areas of the pop culture industry, including comics, films and television, animation, toy and action figure design, illustration, video games and much much more.
http://www.comic-con.org/wc/wc09_pros_list.shtml#J

Pretty sweet!
I think it's gonna be pretty fun, despite the obvious nerdiness of going to a comic book festival, there are gonna be a frickin' truckload of frickin' awesome toys there!!!!!!! I bet they'll have the Big Lebowski figures... those would look good on my desk at work. :)

No comments: