Saturday, December 03, 2011

The whirlwind

The last few weeks have been a flurry of travel. After a whirlwind 4 or 5 days in Toronto for TEDxIB@York, having dinner with some amazing old friends and catching up with some close buddies, I zoomed back to SF for 5 days, a bunch of work, and a glorious Thanksgiving dinner. Then I zoomed off to Las Vegas to speak at the Autodesk University ADN M&E (Media & Entertainment) conference. I just got back from Vegas earlier this week and it was also a fantastic time.

I haven't had a spare moment to blog my post-TEDx thoughts or comments, and I have a bunch of cool photos to post as well. The YouTube video isn't up yet, but I will post it as soon as it is. I really can't wait to see it!!!!

I also took a bunch of photos in Vegas and have a few funny stories which will have to wait for the moment, I'll find time to post those hopefully sometime this weekend.

As the next post mentions, I'm working on iMenorah 2.0 for iPhone with Retina support with Matt this weekend, as well as a new iMenorah HD version for the iPad. It's gonna be fun!

Otherwise just chillin' after a very busy (but super epic and fun) few weeks.

No comments: