Wednesday, July 18, 2012

World Domination Summit

Oh maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

My friend Jess aka "Chiewe" ;p just pointed me towards the epic Chris Guillebeau's "World Domination Summit". Chris is the amazing writer of the blog "The Art of Non-Comformity" and has a really incredible way of approaching work, life, travel... what an awesome dude.

Apparently I am super late to the game! They just had their 2nd conference and I'm sad I'm only hearing about it now!! Hopefully the conference next year doesn't overlap with my east-coast of Canada trip... if it doesn't it looks amazing and I gotta check this out. Looks like my old OSSSA crowd, a group of like-minded, hard-working, driven people... excited about life and possibility at any age... and keen to work hard to make a difference in their own lives and to the world around them. Sounds like my kind of crowd... to the MAX!

"How to Live a Remarkable Life": ohhhh man
http://worlddominationsummit.com/story/

Another interesting article about this epic event:
http://www.getrichslowly.org/blog/2011/06/11/world-domination-and-the-pursuit-of-happiness/

As the Josh Radner film title suggests, "happythankyoumoreplease" :) Count me in. This movement is friggin' AWESOME and I am totally on the same page as this unique and awesome crowd... it just feels right. What a cool idea. Check out this video too... Chris says how they integrated the event with the city of Portland too, to introduce people to the local food trucks and events and nature... amazing. I love it.

No comments: