Sunday, May 12, 2013

Seattle 2013 Day 2: GoPro Biking Footage from Duthie Hill

In mid-April 2013, I headed up to Seattle, Washington and rented a car and a sweet Kona Blast hardtail mountain bike and drove out to the mountains in Issaquah, Washington. This video is from a GoPro HD Hero 2 camera, mounted to my handlebars. I got most of the day out at Duthie filmed, except the last 2 or 3 runs (ran out of batteries).

You'll see 3 of the major XC trails ("Boot Camp", "Movin' On", "Step It Up") as well as some "sweet jumps", berm turn practicing, and me wiping out a couple of times in slo-mo for your enjoyment.

This park is epic. If you go up to Seattle and you're into biking, I highly recommend making the trip out to Duthie Hill!! See my previous blog post describing the trail further if you're interested.

(I recommend the 60fps encoding below if your machine/internet speed can support it. I had to swap out the audio on the YouTube one from what I originally intended, though the Dailymotion clip still contains the original audio).

60fps Dailymotion

Mike Jutan: Duthie Hill Mountain Biking... by jutanclan

30fps YouTube

No comments: