Sunday, November 26, 2006

119 Readers in a week?!

I had absolutely no idea how many people read my blog per week and I was kind of interested. Every little while I get an email from a high school friend saying something like "it's cool to see what you're up to!"

This is super exciting of course as I am totally psyched and really quite flattered that you all take time out of your busy lives to see what little Mike Jutan is up to. Thanks again friends and readers, whoever (and wherever) you are! :)

On that note, I sortof now have a better idea of "where" you are! (Haha I know that sounds dodgy, please read on for an explanation!!) :)

I was pretty surprised to find out (now that I've added Google Analytics, a page-counter type mechanism to my blog) that I had 119 visitors to my blog in 1 week. Amazing!!

Looks like this first week of data shows people visiting my blog from 9 different countries, in the following order, by number of visitors.

United States
Canada
United Kingdom
Korea, Republic of
Italy
Switzerland
Australia
France
India

The majority of readers were from USA (65) and Canada (44). Looks like in Canada most readers are in Toronto and London area (as expected) and in USA a lot of the visitors were from the Bay Area, but there were actually a surprising amount of visitors from places all over the USA. Very cool!!

If I get more interesting data in the future I'll post that up here too. Pretty amazing that my blog is reaching people all the way in Korea. Haha actually that's a funny story. That must have been my old co-worker James Piechota from Alias, who actually visited Pixar last week!! He posted a comment to my blog and that must have been the Korea visitor. Pretty cool stuff.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm from P.R.China, I read your blog everyday. It's awesome!Keep going!