Monday, May 30, 2005

Birthday Key Lime Pie at Pixar

Pixar totally rocks. I brought in a Key Lime Pie for my birthday complete with Monster's Inc plates that my Mom gave me back home!! I sent out an email and everyone showed up to have some Key Lime pie and celebrate my birthday! Everyone came to hang out which was really nice. My team rocks! We had some Key Lime Pie and acted a little crazy for a bit and then headed off for lunch after that. Good times.

Friday night we all went out to see Madagascar and it was a cool movie. Then we headed to the Pyramid Brewery in Berkeley afterwards and had some sweet dinner before heading home! A great start to a super awesome birthday!!


Shawn, Michael and Brian

Guido representing Italy very well!

Me and Shawn

Taylor at the Pyramid Brewery in Berkeley

No comments: