Sunday, May 08, 2005

Muir Woods and Boat Trip around the Bay

Today my friend Susan and I went on a boat trip around the Bay and on an adventure to Muir Woods! Susan got some free tickets to the boat trip from a friend of hers from her work, so that rocked. The boat trip was really awesome and we got to see a lot of really amazing San Francisco sights but from the Bay. The pics of the Golden Gate Bridge look great. We saw Alcatraz (sortof) from a distance and also got a lot of nice pics of the city.

From there we drove down crazy Lombard St. We then drove across the Golden Gate Bridge and spent a few hours in Muir Woods. That was so cool and lots of really nice hikes.

We then took the Richmond Bridge back to the East Bay and then back to Emeryville. That was amazing and then we went on another adventure to try to find an open video store!! Finally we found a Blockbuster in Berkeley but there was no parking, so we just gave up and drove home. Eventually we got to a DVD store and I just bought a sweet Mike Myers movie and we watched it, it was really funny!!!

Tonight I have been looking at plans for future trips, I want to go to the Ghiradelli Chocolate Factory and the Jelly Belly Factory! I kinda want to go to Universal Studios soon too so that would be great.

Ok it's getting late so off to bed for me!


Our touring vehicle, a green beetle!

Driving on the Bay Bridge

San Francisco city from the boat

Golden Gate Bridge from the Bay

Sweeeeeeet

My friend Susan and I on the boat tour of the Bay

Some reallly lazy seals

Susan and My shadows in the water!!

Driving down Lombard St.

Driving on the Golden Gate Bridge

A really sweet house in Sausalito

The luckiest cat in the world, living in a house in Sausalito overlooking the Bay

A house near Muir Woods

Me standing in a huge tree

Huge twisty tree, awesome!

Muir Woods hike

Sweet huge twisty tree

Amazing canopy

Me in Muir Woods

No comments: