Friday, May 27, 2005

Early Birthday Key Lime Pie and Madagascar

Tomorrow at work I am going to bring in a Key Lime Pie that I bought today for me and my new friends and co-workers! Should be lots of fun and I will use the Monster's Inc. plates that my Mom bought me in Canada to bring with me for my early birthday treat with my new friends.

Today was pretty sweet, work was awesome and a bunch of the interns and I went for lunch to a really nice Indian Buffet place and it was soooooooo good and really cheap too.

Tomorrow I am going to go see Madagascar which is a new DreamWorks Animated Film. It looks pretty cool and it's always sweet to watch an Animated Film! I am really excited for movies this summer, there are a bunch I want to see...
  • Batman
  • Fantastic Four
  • Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
  • Madagascar
  • Valiant
and the list goes on! There are tons of awesome movies coming out this summer!

Still not sure what the final plans are for the weekend but I am just going to plan for going to Water World I think and we'll see who wants to come too. I think there are at least a few people that will want to come with me so that is pretty sweet!

I am pretty excited about my birthday but it would be a lot nicer if my family and Kristen could be here too. But I have lots of nice friends here so I am sure it'll be an awesome time. :)

I got another little present from my parents in the mail today and I have a card from Norm and a card from my Mom and Dad too. Kristen's present (my Incredibles jacket) is sitting here waiting for me to take off the tags and wear it! I also have another little present from Kristen coming in the mail too but it hasn't arrived yet.

Big grocery shopping day today and I got that sweeeeeeet Key Lime Pie for work tomorrow, it is going to be totally awesome.

Fun hanging out with my roommates tonight. Salim used to do caricatures and cartoons and is an artistic mastermind. Jake is a computer animation master and I couldn't believe the quality and impressive scale of the work that he has done. I saw his demo reel and it was fantastic, it was just amazing. The quality was great, he had some character design, drawings, animation, rigging, lighting, texturing, it was totally nuts. I was really impressed!!!!!!!!

Work is sweet and is awesome as usual. I am missing everyone at home but it is really fun here and I am keeping busy with all the stuff that is going on, good times!!!!!! Everyone at work is great too.

I just remembered that Allie at Alias wanted me to write an article for the Alias company newsletter so that will be lots of fun and I should do that soon.

Fun day tomorrow and my birthday is on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!! It's going to be soooo fun.

No comments: