Saturday, October 29, 2005

Still doing Link State Packet action

Yep it's another late night post from me. Probably worked on Networking today for about another 12 hours.

I started at 3pm and went all the way until dinner, implemented HELLO packets, Link State Packets and completely fixed the errors in my Link Layer for routing. Then I went out for dinner with my roommates which was really fun and we went to East Side Marios for some good pasta and lots of food. Made some nice new friends too.

Then some of my roommates went out somewhere and I stayed home to continue working on my assignment. Now it's 4am, haha. Yeah I am tired. Definitely looking forward to finishing this assignment. I think I must actually be almost done... just have to implement the shortest path calculation tomorrow and then do the write up... so I think I am very close now. Sweeeeet!!

Anyway just another quick post about the only thing I have been thinking about lately, my Networking Assignment. :)

This is pretty good as I think I can now safely add Java skills back to my resume. I haven't done this much Java in a while but man this definitely has powered up my skills. I got a chance to use the new Java Collections containers as well that are present in Java 1.5 (aka Java 5.0), that is pretty important and basically that seems to be like the C++ STL, some standard container classes that you always need for certain data structure oriented actions.

Cool well that is enough programming for today. Gotta get some sleep. :)

No comments: