Saturday, March 04, 2006

An awesome Friday... Pool, Partying, Dave Chappelle's movie

Tonight was AWESOME. I had suuuuuuuucccccccccch a great time tonight!!! We started off at work and had some food and drinks and stuff and then went home to drop off all our stuff. Then we went to the Broken Rack, a really cool Billiard place in Emeryville that I actually haven't ever been to. It was really awesome and man what a great time!!!! We got some sweet photos tonight and a lot of people made it out for Seth's goodbye party, he is going back to school so we had a goodbye party for him, it was great. We met a few new people and they were all realllllllllly awesome and super nice, and I full on totally want to hang out with these people at work... I can't believe I hadn't met them yet!! Ahh sweet I am so psyched... gotta love getting nice new friends. Good times.

Anyway after the pool action we went to EmeryBay Theatres and went to Dave Chapelle's Block Party, a new movie that just came out today. Ohhhhhh man it was amazing. Dave Chapelle is a fiend and I love his comedy, we saw him on Inside the Actors Studio last week and he is a really smart and hilarious dude. So his comedy rocks and this was a documentary of this huge free outdoor concert he organized in Brooklyn in 2004. It was a really cool idea and was a really sweet story of kindhearted musicians all coming together to perform for a whole bunch of fans in a poor area of Brooklyn. It was an awesome story and the music was fannnnnntastic! The Fugees and Jill Scott were really good and Kanye was awesome as usual, but my favourite was this remix of "Just to get by" that I think the Roots did with a few other people on stage. It rocked pretty fierce!! Awesome movie, great message, hilarious comedy and really rockin' music... it was totally sweet.

Anyway here's some pics from our crazy night. I had a great time.


Probably the best photo ever taken of me and Taylor

J-kizzle!!

Jake and Amanda, onion ring style

Nader eating a pool cue

Kev and Piotr

Crazy picture of Taylor

Haha me and Manish

haha a really funny picture of Jake

Amanda, Seth and Rob

Rob workin' it, pool style

My new homeys rockin' 3 different emotions, peace sign vibe, bored, and curiously interested in something far in the distance

Me doing some hip hop hand action

Breakin' it down, 'ol school

And more of me dancin'... the music was realllllly awesome

Me, Jeanne hangin' out and Taylor making some awesomely weird face in the corner of the photo, haha

Seth looking suspicious

Rob looking pensive/intrigued

Me and Jeanne posing for the camera

More random photos

Sweet photo of me and Jake, I think Jake just said a really funny joke and I am surprised for some reason about how funny it is

Cuttin' it up

Seth getting punched, ooooouch

Taylor having a good time

Jake breakin' it down, just like the good 'ol days last summer

No comments: