Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Photography at Fisherman's Wharf

On Sunday, my homeys Matt and Tracy and I went to P-Dizzle to get some tea and then headed to the Ferry Building in downtown San Francisco. We got some really awesome bread and cheese at the market there, ate pretty much all of it and then headed to Fisherman's Wharf.

I got a chance to finally use the power of my Mom's new Canon Digital Rebel XT SLR Camera, it was amazing and it can take some awesome rapid-fire photos, like 3 per second or something crazy like that. I got some really cool pics of the birds at Fisherman's Wharf. Good times!!

After that we headed to the Stinking Rose, a garlic restaurant in North Beach. I hadn't been there before but I had heard a lot of good things about it, and it was totally sweet.

Taylor picked us up when we got back to Emeryville, my friend Tracy went back to LA and the rest of us went to Jupiter in Berkeley for a going away party for Taylor and Piotr.

It was an awesome, amazing, super busy weekend... and lots of pictures!!!


Me in my Paul Frank banana pjs getting breakfast

Getting tea at P-Dizzle

San Francisco Ferry Building

A cute little guy walking around

Sweet cheese store

Mmm... Fontina Val something

Matt and I trying to decide what spread to get

Mmm... buying cheese

Cool photo that Tracy took

Bread and spreadable cheese, awesome

Tracy taking a picture of me taking photos

The result of my photos

Then to Pier 39

The first rapid-fire shot I took, check out the detail of the bird and the plane in the background!!

Tracy making silly faces

And another good one, haha

This fish does not look happy

Cool lantern thing

Me and Tracy at Fisherman's Wharf

Haha another good one

Awesome wings on this bird

Sweet

And now for the photos of the birds...

Taking off...

Landing

This is my favourite pic

Rapid-fire photography rocks

Another flying pic

This bird just chillin' out

Then we walked up Kearny through North Beach

Close up of Tracy

Closeup of Matt

This camera rocks

A Most Unusual Art, and Matt scratching his head in the reflection, haha

Cool San Francisco houses

Our destination!!

Mmm... awesome garlicy food!!

Matt got this sweeeeeeet veggie lasagna

This cool Tiramisu Ice Cream thing we shared for dessert!

No comments: