Saturday, May 05, 2012

In Peru

In Cusco, Peru and it is totally amazing. Food has been fantastic and really enjoying it already.

The hostel is beautiful and we have a truly epic view of the city. I am armed with my Canon T1i, 2 batteries, 3 lenses, a circular polarizer and 38 GB of memory! Even so, RAW photos take up a huge amount of space so I am generally shooting pictures in superfine JPG, and switching to RAW for targeted, specifically awesome lighting and photo opportunities.

And taking a few with my iPhone like this one!

I'll be writing up the usual major trip blog when I am back and posting tons of photos with a journal from each day in the upcoming months. Here's a quick taste. Cusco is gorgeous. The altitude at first was a little hard (noticeable especially when walking up steps) but at 11,200 ft we're already getting acclimated for the majority of the Inca Trail trek.

This trip is awesooooommmme!!! Frank just told me to go to bed so I don't wake our buddy Kevin up, so I'm off. I hope everyone is well, more photos on Facebook right now and I'll post tons of pics later.

Mike :)




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: