Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Blogger Tagging?!

My old buddy Steve MacDonald from high school sent me a message saying he "tagged" me, I had no idea what this meant until I followed his link!! :) Turns out being blogger "tagged" entitles me to answer a little survey and then pass it on to another blogger buddy. Hehe oh blogging in crazy. Anyway here we are and here are my responses to this book survey dilly!

Number of Books I own:
I bet I have a lot of books. I am a fan of used book stores and I usually take lots of opportunities to add to the collection. There were tons of good used book stores in Australia and New Zealand and I remember coming back with like 10 new... uh, used books.

Last Book I Bought:
Jon Stewart's "America: The Book". It rocks. I got psyched about Jon Stewart's "The Daily Show" a few years ago and have been watching it a lot during my University years.

Last Book I Read: "The Art of the Incredibles" and "The Art of Monster's Inc." I got these two books for my birthday and as expected, they are totally awesome. Just brushing up on some of the sweet concept art that goes into the awesome movies that Pixar is famous for.

5 Books that Mean a lot to Me:
To be honest I think this category would be a lot easier if it was about music or movies but I'll see what I can do!

-"1984" By George Orwell: I read this for my OAC English end of term essay and it was a really powerful book. So many predictions about a scary future world, and some have really become part our our daily activities without us even recognizing them...

-"Brave New World" By: Aldous Huxley: (See info above!)

-"Calvin and Hobbes: Set of books": To be honest these books are always a great time. I loooovvveeee Calvin and Hobbes and these are the kinds of books you can read over and over and over.

-"The Art of Finding Nemo", "The Art of the Incredibles", "The Art of Monster's Inc.", "Shrek: From the Swamp to the Screen": I think computer graphics are probably the coolest use of computer technology today and I totally love this industry. Concept Art book from recent animated films are super awesome for about 25 million bazillion reasons.

-"A Brief History of Nearly Everything" By: Bill Bryson: Very interesting book about astronomy and a bunch of other subjects. I haven't finished it yet but it is an awesome book.

Now sending this blogger tag over to Taylor.

No comments: