Thursday, June 02, 2005

Drawing Tablet

Well I am trying to decide if I should get a Tablet for my Laptop, I think it would be pretty sweet. Then I can get Alias Sketchbook too and start doing some drawing on my computer. Would be a good idea for Photoshop and retouching images, and also is a good idea if I need to digitally sign stuff. I think I want to get one but it looks like a Wacom Intuos 3 is wayyy too expensive (like $200-$400) so maybe a Wacom Graphire 3 because those are cool and more like $99. That is kinda nice but I was hoping to find something around the $50 range because I am just going to be messing around with this and it won't be for anything too intense... but it might be a good idea to get one.

Ebay has some older Graphire tablets for less so maybe I can get one from there. Lots of fun!

No comments: