Sunday, June 19, 2005

iPod Photo, Batman, Courses, and a sweet Pixar shirt

Lots of cool stuff happened last week, I bought an iPod Photo and it should be here soon. I am pretty excited as I sold my Dell DJ for a good price on Ebay and then upgraded to the iPod Photo. Sweet times! I got the iPod Camera Connector too so when I am on a big trip I can download all my photos onto the iPod Photo so I have backup for my pictures or extra space when my camera card runs out.

I saw Batman Begins this week, it was really good. Lots of good action and tons of cool effects. The sound effects were fantastic, the sound that Batman's cape makes when he jumps off buildings and flys around is pretty awesome.

In other good news, I got into most of the classes I wanted for next term at school. I also got that awesome Monster's Inc. Hawaiian Shirt I have been trying to get for ages. Rock on!!

Next weekend is an early Canada Day party I think. Lots of new interns are starting so I am going to have some more new friends which is always nice. Keepin' busy but still making lots of time for relaxing and watching Arrested Development, what a great show.

No comments: