Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Readin', Scrubs, going to LA!!!!!!

Well lots of awesome times here lately. Monday was a bit of a slower day at work but today was super awesome, I got tons of stuff done and I really enjoyed it. I mailed off my ballot for the Canadian election which is next week and will be kinda crazy to see who wins since apparently the polls have changed a lot over the last few weeks.

Just a quick one tonight cause I want to do some reading and it's already 12:15 and my roommates are all asleep so I am going to read some Harry Potter on the couch here. :)

Scrubs was on again tonight and I love it, it is slowly becoming one of my favourite shows... ok not so slowly, I kinda loved it instantly. Anyway it roooccckks.

In other great news, I am going to LA!! I am going to visit in a few weeks and I am really excited for it, I am going to tour somewhere really cool (more details on that later) and hang out with my buddy Tracy and it is going to be an awesome time. Hopefully I'll have time for Universal Studios which is the greatest place ever, so if I get there I will be sure to take tons of photos.

I am making lots of new friends with the other new Interns too and they all seem really nice and excited to be here, so once again it's a great group to do stuff with. I hope we can get together another camping trip this term, that would be great and we had an awesome time last year camping in Big Sur.

No comments: