Thursday, January 12, 2006

David Cross from Arrested Development in San Francisco

Oh man. I just found out that David Cross from Arrested Development and his co-star Bob Odenkirk from Mr. Show are going to be in San Francisco this weekend for the SF Sketchfest. See the website here: http://www.sfsketchfest.com

*January 15th, 2006 Sunday (2PM)*
*The SF Sketchfest Tribute:
Mr. Show's Bob Odenkirk & David Cross
In conversation with Paul Gilmartin
With special guests Brian Posehn and Paul F. Tompkins*

Oh man. How cool is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tickets are only $25 which is amazing so I am hoping that I can convince some friends from work to come with me, hehe. If not I am still definitely going if I can get tickets, it sounds AWESOME. I can't believe it, it'll be super cool to see these guys in person. They are insane and hilarious. I can't wait. I just randomly stopped by their website to check out details about the new Mr. Show Complete Season DVD and it turns out that they are going to be in San Francisco this weekend. That's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So hopefully I'll be going to this and I'll post lots of pictures. Awesome.

No comments: